02 aprile 2012

Fludd Interviews / 24. Malin Gabriella Nordin



A) nome / name: Malin Gabriella Nordin
B) nazionalità / where are you from?: Sweden.
C) età / how old are you?: 23.
D) area d'azione (disegno, pittura, fotografia, animazione, ...) / your sphere of interests: Painting, collages, drawing, building, sleeping and dreaming.
E) studi / studies: I'm currently studying fine arts at Bergen National Academy of the Arts in Norway, I'm in the second year of my Bachelor.
F) qualcos'altro dal tuo curriculum / could you please tell us a little bit about what do you do/have you done?: I work a lot with different shapes and colors, and I like to work with different mediums and techniques, going back and forth between 2d and 3d. I never know how the finished piece will look like, it's made up of by all the choices I have to make during the process.
G) 3 maestri / 3 masters: Erica Jong, Fredrico Fellini & Louise Bourgeois.
H) 1 città d'ispirazione / 1 inspiring city: New York ... 
I) dove il prossimo viaggio? / a place you'd love to visit soon:  Rio de Janeiro.
J) 1 museo speciale / 1 special museum: American Museum of Natural History.
K) 1 link da consigliare / 1 recommended web-site: http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/astropix.html.
L) gusto di gelato favorito / favorite ice cream flavour: Right now I'm obsessed of a licorice yoghurt ice cream I found here in Norway, I can't stop eating it.
M) un negozio che approvi / a shop you love:  The evolution store (New York)
N) 2 oggetti che ti piacciono / 2 objects you like: Stones & wood.
O) la tua colazione ideale / your ideal breakfast: Açaí with granola and coffee.
P) un bel posto nelle tue vicinanze / somewhere nice to go in your neighbourhood: The mountain tops and the botanical garden.
Q) cosa stai leggendo ultimamente? / last books you have read: Vilgot Sjöman - I was curious: Diary of the making of a film & Henry Miller - Sexus II.
R) cosa ti ispira attualmente? / what are a few things inspiring you at the moment?: Like always; my dreams and childhood, my surroundings and thoughts, the books I read and the films I see. 
S) qual'è la principale difficoltà per un 'giovane creativo' oggi? / which is the main difficulty for a young creative today?:  I guess we all have different difficulties, but maybe to be able to afford the time you need. 
T) dimensione collettiva nell'arte e nella creatività: si, no, come? / what do you think about the collective dimension of art and creativity?:   It's great, you can discover so much by working and talking to others, but for me it's also very important to have my own little bubble when I work, where it's just me.
U) cosa stai cercando? / what are you looking for?: The sun.
V) di che cosa non vedi l'ora? / what are you looking forward?: Seeing my cats.
W) progetti per il futuro (esagera!) / projects for the future (exaggerate!): A big and sunny studio space, build huge sculptures and get some kids.
X) cosa ti piacerebbe studiare da vecchio? / what do you like to study when you'll be old?: Astronomy & astrology.
Y) un buon proposito per la stagione 2012 / a good purpose for the 2012 season: I hope for a lot of inspiration, and then some exhibitions.. and more traveling and sunlight.
Z) la parola "fludd" cosa ti fa venire in mente? / what the word "fludd" suggests you?: Hmm.. Robert Fludd? But also like some kind of watery mudd..
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
LINKS: Web-site.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento